T.N.B. College - one of the premier Colleges in eastern India, offers the kind of education needed for leadership in a rapidly changing world.Grand scientific tradition of superb teaching in Intermediate & Three years degree Hons. Level education in Science & Arts faculties and Job-oriented Vocational degree education in Biotechnology and B.C.A. (with Broad-band INTERNET facility) up to Hons. Level.– offer a breadth of highly regarded degree programs that allow students the freedom to explore their intellectual and personal passions.
Ongoing Research Projects
Department of Botany
- Dr. B.P. Jaiswal : Physiological and Biochemical studies on the retardation of senescence in litchi fruits by the application of coconut milk. - U.G.C. Funded
- Dr. B.K. Choudhary : Study of biodiversity and growth performance of some medicinal plants in relation to different edaphic factors of the Mandar hill region. - U.G.C. Funded
- Dr. A. Kumar : Growth performance and germination behaviour of soybean varieties under different stressed conditions. - U.G.C. Funded
- Dr. A.K. Choudhary : Investigation of aflatoxins in cattle feed, milk and milk products of Bihar and its possible control. - U.G.C. Funded
Department of Political Science
- Dr. Mushfique Alam : Healthcare expenditure and new poverty : A case study of Sabour block in Bhagalpur district (Bihar). - U.G.C. Funded.
Department of Chemistry
- Dr. Rajiv Kumar Singh : Fluoride contamination in ground water in Jagdishpur block of Bihar and its implications on health. - U.G.C. Funded.
- Dr. Garima Tripathi
- Dr.Nishant Singh
- Dr. Sibasish Halder
Department of Geography
- Dr. Anirudh Kumar : Water resource management of banka district, Bihar. - U.G.C. Funded.